The Nanaimo ReStore is now open from Monday to Saturdays 9 am – 5 pm, and Sundays 10am, – 4pm
Nanaimo Donations will be accepted on Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturday between 10 am – 4 pm .
Curbside pickups of donations are available and you can arrange to have items picked up by leaving a message at 250 758 8078 x 109 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
The Duncan ReStore is open Wednesday to Saturday from 10 am – 4 pm
Duncan donations will be accepted on Thursdays and Fridays at this time.
Pickups and deliveries can be arranged by appointment by contacting the store on 778 455 1888 or emailing email@example.com
Both stores Require masks, and will have social distancing and safety procedures in place.
Our administrative team continues to work distantly where possible. Please check our website for a directory of staff and their contact information.
It provides the solid foundation for families to build strength, stability, and self-reliance. Affordable housing and homeownership is the platform on which a family lives out today’s realities and prepares for tomorrow’s transformations. Every Habitat house changes lives — our donors, our volunteers, and our future homeowners.
- Every person deserves a safe and decent place to live.
- Every child should have a home base from which to explore the world.
- Every donation helps a family build a safe and affordable home.
- Every purchase helps a family build strength, stability, and self-reliance.
- Every door unlocks the potential for a better life.